Tuesday, May 12, 2015

What a Website should say about you. What it should it say to a consumer.


In this day in age it should go without saying that website is mandatory for almost every type of business. I can't off the top of my head think of one that shouldn't and since my business is focused on selling websites I probably won't put a lot time trying to find those businesses. A properly built website that is responsive to all types of devices should answer 2 questions to the potential customer. First, does the product or service fulfill the need of the customer. Second, will the website give the customer confidence that you are the right company for the job. If you can answer those 2 important questions then you are on track to landing that new customer. One other tip for your website, always make it easy for the customer to contact you. Your contact info should be on every page. Please let me know if I help, you can reach us at www.mainestreetmarketing.com or at 207-807-1485

1 comment: